Tuesday, July 24, 2012

nba jerseys cheap You `` ~~ ~ Well

What happened? You now, but my school celebrity, as long as the girls did who did not know you!
Xuan Ming a bit angry: Ayu how you play people? Those students, it is your opponent. Shot weight, might hurt you know?
nfl: Xu Shu is not specifically to beat him just the guy Dafan very overbearing, also my friend pushed to the ground, I'll ask him to apologize, he did not want me to punish him my heart There are several, no heavy-handed!
Xuan Ming: Oh, is that you after you had better pay attention, you also know that an effort, they might all be dead.
nfl nodded his head: 'Well, I know!
Xuan Ming: That's good. Fast dinner!
After dinner, nfl and Xuan Ming one to do together, chatting.
nfl: Xu Shu Fang aunt, Rong sister, I have something want to tell you this is the past few days I have been busy, and I feel it is necessary to say with you, lest you worry about do not know that I am at school every day dry what!
Square or small laugh: Well, what!
nfl laugh: I am ready to open an integrated gourmet shop.
Xuan Ming are surprised that a: you're ready to shop. You are in school,oakley black friday sale michael kors black friday deals , say that this shop can be a lot of money, you money?
nfl: now I basically after the run, why they feel the want to come back to say this money is by looking for months bell, but I believe a couple of months you can give the money back a month the bell.
Xuan Ming a little angry: you decide, things have been run, only to come back and tell us, you feel this is necessary?
nfl listen Xuan Ming got a little angry. then to: 'Xu Shu actually do shop, I am also in the two days only this idea.
Square or small smile to: Ayu did not expect you now to do something big ah, side aunt to support you, Ming your students what gas! Ayu dry is a good thing, people should go up. Gas What Jin ah! Ayu Ignore Xu Shu!
nfl smile: Thank you, Aunt side, and then facing the Xuan Ming: Xu Shu I know to tell you, you may be angry, but I want your support, after all, in Shanghai, You are like my loved ones, I hope to get the support of their loved ones, I hope!
Xuan Ming soon to sigh: 'Ayu In fact, Xu Shu is not angry, just worried about you, this shop is not trivial, I hear you say that to find the month bell borrowed the money, I know that this money must! You Well, Xu Shu can only support you in the heart. you work hard it wants to, Xu Shu is also hope that you amount to anything, after all, your teacher give you to me, I'll take good care of you, you now know to climb Xu tert-only silently support you.
nfl a happy up to: 'Thank you, Xu Shu, I will work hard. the past two days I put things basically get, I think the next month should be able to open, I hope pm tert side aunt and Rong sister to go!
Xu Rongrong also laugh: to eat, I will definitely go to you to let me eat your fill!
nfl laugh: Rong sister guarantee that you eat everything with the edge you eat it wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment