, I listen to her, and her very early to know, What does she do? Lin Shi children frown replied: Lin Shi child shook his head, I saw several brothers of her family, her elders had never seen. I have asked several times, but the father did not say, do not allow to ask. Ye Fei stunned, this family friend? With each other at home do not know what this friendship over life? They lied to me? Not lie to me what's the use? I am a people poor student! or said that they, or their elders hide? What secrets do not want to let people know? this Luo family, in the end do?
In terms of learning ah, not told you? Ye Fei has been identified, the Luo, certainly hidden deep secrets unknown.
Look at the time, half past four. Today is the beginning of the treatment of the second phase of the Chen Dao, according to his plan after the end of the first phase of treatment of Chen Dao, the main drugs used to consolidate every three days to do acupuncture. Today happens to be the day of the second phase of the first acupuncture treatment.
Lin Shi children, then Ye Fei shocked, running, I told you forever! He does not like this feeling, as if in broad daylight, he naked in the street naked, a little secret to restrain. can be chosen him, but nothing can be done.
Ye Fei is very unhappy, and super-accurate brought acupuncture Chen knife, and a look of cold expressionless.
Chen knife is very strange, however, asked a few times, Ye Fei did not say,Lakers Jerseys, but also found some signs of runaway, and finally had to give up.
In fact, Ye Fei fell not be survey monitoring, Chen Dao done this thing, let him angry is that people do such a thing turned out to be Lin Shi children, which he could not understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment