Tuesday, August 14, 2012

fake oakley during which I visited

Enough to cope with a war; Guard Division training progress, but due to the high mountain tribe soldiers turned almost no formal military training, so still need some time to be strengthened, but is estimated in September can basically reach the training the intended purpose.
After listening to reports from the crowd, I do not begrudge any better words to praise the achievements made by the owner of here, I know that superiors praise often than any other reward, which is both recognized for their hard work and also they sure. in recognition of the ability to work after I put forward their own views on the training of the armed forces can only be strengthened, not relaxed; infrastructure may be appropriate to slowing down, after all, the raising of funds will take some time, although the Empire three items 900 000 Empire gold the Matthey banks go to Qingyang account,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015 , but I am worried that surrounding the unstable situation, the war can happen at any time, you must leave enough contingency funds as a backup, until the second half of the past after the increase inputs; to increase the tax collection efforts, since the government gave preferential tax policies, if there is an attempt to tax evasion tax, and never indulged, should be Zhongcheng to deter other people.
The entire Golden State has made a complete success, during which I visited, accompanied by Ling Liberating road construction site of the original town to the peace of the town of the fertile and delivered a warm speech at the site to encourage people of all ethnic groups in the drum foot drive to strive for better and more economical construction of the new Golden State. Subsequently, I visited the town construction fertile the original town and peaceful town, ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new local hospitals and schools, I have also asked that the grass-roots officials to rational planning of land to encourage foreign businesses to invest in factories, doing business, while also encouraging local mountain tribe daring to go out, go outside long experience, learning ability.
Meeting of the Golden state capital in southern and western Area grassroots government officials, I'm sure the accomplishments made by the national grass-roots officials also warned them, I will not tolerate discrimination against minorities, but it will not be allow some people to use national identity is not subject to local government management or favoritism, corruption, regardless of which national officials, what position, must accept monitoring by the Board of Supervisors, once verified wrongdoing, severe penalties Any person who shall not be above the law. insinuation beat the individual had to take the initiative to the meeting and Supervision Bureau surrendered.
After the meeting, I made separate talks with the four high mountain tribe elders, they have gradually adapted to the identity of the empire of government officials, and I is the hope that they will gradually integrate into the Golden State, local, as I men's ordinary a. I asked them to strengthen the management of subordinates and education, to improve the quality of government officials, and also invited four people to watch the army training report to the Golden State.
In the next two Golden State guard division reporting exercise, I invite all of the elite gentry of the Golden state capital to watch giant big Jia and levels of government officials, also an exception to allow part of the Tainan people enter than the field to watch drill to obtain unprecedented success of the gentry and merchants were watched by high mountain tribe, the exercise of the police division II, both shocked by the amazing high mountain tribe soldiers fighting the more I was able to close in such a force as assistant admires.

No comments:

Post a Comment